Saturday 2 February 2008

Big news


Quite unexpectedly and much sooner than we'd anticipated, we got the news this week that our visa application for Australia has been approved. I think we'd both talked ourselves into thinking it wasn't going to happen so it was a bit of a shock to get the "yes"!

So we leave in July, which feels very soon - it's great news and we're both really pleased and excited. We'll be there for a couple of years and I'm looking forward to actually being in once place for more than six months!

I think I'm going to keep doing self-employed work for the remainder of our time in London, maybe supplementing it with some temp work along the way. And we'll have to crack on with getting through our "50 things to do in London" list!

1 comment:

GB X said...

Wow Emma !
You will be there same time as Robyn!
It must be very exciting for you both.
Keep me posted.
GBX